These links are to material related to nudity and the law, human rights and the
like. These point mostly to places where people are discussing the legalstatus in some manner possibly relating to nudism
and public nudity. This is an arbitrary reference listing of a selection of
current statutes and lawsand does not pretend to be authoritative.
There have been some particularly asinine lawsenforced by the judiciary over time.
- Nudist Law
- Nudist Activism
- Nude jogging 'same as a gang patch' - Judge
- Spanish Nudist Federation Pamphlet (PDF)
- Freedom to Stephen Gough: Prisoner of Conscience in a British prison
- The WNBR's Cultural and Legal Precedent
- Nudity and Law in Spain Pamphlet (PDF)
- Naturist Action Group press statement on Steve Gough
- Appenzell anti-naked-hiking bylaw rebuffed on appeal
- German Plans Country's First *Official* Nudist Trail
- Nacktwandern fordern ihre Grundrechte ein...
- Irwin is acquitted of exhibitionism charges
- Desnudo por la justicia
- Human Rights - Study Guide
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Civil Disobedience by Mark Storey
- Eduard Fankhauser
- European Online Petition
- Clothes Free Petition in the Uk