We had a major upgrade at the start of 2018. For new members please browse and learn how it all works via the help documentation in the menu. For existing members, you'll notice a number of things have changed, and therefore some things are DIFFERENT, in particular:
- Menus - you'll want to take some time to familiarize yourself with the new layout.
- Profiles - a lot of functionality is now controlled from within YOUR profile area, especially privacy settings etc.
- Mute (NEW) - if you don't like someone's posts, you can now use the mute button against their profile.
- Permissions - have changed in detail but remain essentially the same in principle eg; are still YOUR responsibility.
- Media galleries - your images are INSIDE your profile gallery/galleries.
- Reporting (NEW) - and removal of inappropriate material is now under the control of the membership (YOU). If an image is reported or flagged, then it will be hidden until the moderators make a final decision.
- Translations (NEW) - we aim to support at least French, German and Italian, initially. This is a mammoth work-in-progress and fun too, feel free to join the effort.
- Processes - in the backend are different, especially privacy, reporting and moderation, etc.
- Data - has all been migrated from the old system. If you see anything strange, please don't have a fit about it, either fix it yourself or let us know and we'll try to fix it ASAP.
- HTTPS support (NEW).
- HTTP/2 support (NEW).
We're working on making the improved system as intuitive as possible - think new. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. However if anything is not clear regarding these changes the correct place to ask about it would be the support group. We hope you enjoy the new and ongoing functionality upgrades!