Currently there are several outstanding tasks or bugs which remain to be either completed or fixed, including the following:
- Blogs not functioning correctly, not opening and not editable – (fixed).
- Events (new, view, update, etc) non-functional (fixed).
- Regular update of core codebase and apply upgrades to all plugins (fixed).
- Like buttons not working for some users (fixed).
- Translation menu erroneously showing to all users (fixed).
- Intermittent Bad Gateway error message (fixed).
- Blogs very slow to load single view port and invalid attached comment thread.
- Multiple language support for menus and application contexts.
- Move image/s from one gallery to another (gallery separation was lost at migration time).
- Using the “My Friends” etc. links at top of the activity feed, and then clicking away, does not release the selected filter.
- Members- or Friends-Only- Media selection varies depending on user account.
- Migration of private message threads and polls.
- Issues with the Lightbox for some users is under investigation.
- Notifications not showing title or content.
If resolving these issues take longer than you expect, we know it’s frustrating but please bear in mind that the admin/dev team here also have day jobs. We appreciate your patience, understanding and ongoing support.