General information on how to to do stuff onsite:
- When commenting on people’s content consider whether you are observing the standard netiquette guidelines.
- If you feel harassed or hounded in any way, via friend requests or inappropriate remarks (and we earnestly hope not) please use the dedicated support group.
- The site has multiple ways to share content with other social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. This is intentional because we are a social media network. Using these features will encourage people to look at the site and to build the community. This is a good thing!
- If you’re in any way concerned about who can view your content, you MUST read about the extensive permissions system.
- If you want to change the emails or onsite notifications which are sent to you, you can adjust these settings under your profile.
Finally, if you like the site, please remember to tell your friends, and share the good news.